Have You Booked Your Flu Jab Yet?
If you are aged over 65 or have any of the following health conditions contact Reception to book your flu jab. Under 18's will usually receive a pain free nasal spray:
- All 2,3,4yr on the 01.09.2015 (note schools will be undertaking the programme for foundation/reception and year one children.)
- Everyone over 65
- People with asthma that require continuous or repeated steroids
- Pregnant women (at any stage of pregnancy)
- Low Immunity – HIV Infection, asplenia, patients undergoing chemotherapy
- Chronic Respiratory Disease such as COPD or Cystic Fibrosis
- Chronic Heart Disease
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Patients who have had a stroke
- Chronic Neurological Disease
- Carers – the main carer for an elderly or disabled person
MK Pharmacy First?
MK Pharmacy First provides confidential health advice without needing to book an appointment.
If you don’t pay for your prescription, the pharmacy can supply your recommended medicines free of charge.
Use MK Pharmacy First instead of booking a GP appointment and get immediate advice and treatment.
You must be registered with a Milton Keynes GP to qualify for this service. If you are not registered you can find out how to register at www.miltonkeynesccg.nhs.uk/nhs-111/
When can I use MK Pharmacy First?
MK Pharmacy First provides advice and treatment for you or your children for the following conditions:
|Allergies ||Athlete’s foot |
|Contact dermatitis ||Cough |
|Ear wax build-up||Fever |
|Hay fever ||Headache|
|Insect bites/stings||Mouth ulcers |
|Nappy rash ||Nasal congestion|
|Pain||Sore throat |
|Threadworm||Vaginal thrush |
If you don’t pay for your prescription, the pharmacy can supply you (if required) with medication.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY TEST
We would like to know your views about the services we provide. Can you spare a few minutes to complete our Friends and Family Test? Follow the link below to be transferred to the "I want great care" website to complete our questionnaire. Thank You. View our latest results under further information.